1. I hate celery with a passion. Everything about it makes me feel funny. Girls used to chase me around the school dining room with it.
2. I have flat feet.
3. When I was younger, I was a massive fan of Busted. I even sang live on the radio along to one of their songs to try and win a Valentine’s meal with them.
4. I have my belly button pierced.
5. I can’t sleep next to windows and I have to be cocooned in the duvet to sleep.
6. I am obsessed with gherkins and will eat them with everything and anything (especially Mr Whippy style ice cream)
7. I was a chorister at Salisbury Cathedral.
8. I adore ice hockey and try to go to as many of my teams games as possible (Basingstoke Bison – LET’S GO BISON LET’S GO!)
9. If I could, I would spend all day, everyday baking and trying out new recipes.
10. I always hold my breath when I paint my nails.
11. I’ve had blonde hair, red hair, brown hair, almost black hair, pink tipped hair and now I’m finally embracing my natural mousey colour.
12. I have an odd fascination with cemeteries and graves and can spend whole days wandering around them.
13. I am also fascinated by death portraits (you know the ones where the dead people are held up? Yup those)
14. I really want a taxidermy peacock, squirrel and a decent sized pair of antlers.
15. I love antique hunting.
16. I have dreadful eyesight (-6.5 and -5.75 that’s pretty bad by the way)
17. I hate it when people don’t have manners. Please and thank you cost nothing.
18. I have a friend on pretty much every continent.
19. If I could live in any era, it would be the 1950’s.
20. I love chivalrous men. Holding my coat for me, pulling out my chair, holding open doors that sort of thing, I love.
21. I adore babies and children and I really want a set of identical twins.
22. When I was 17 I had a head injury and had to learn how to walk again.
23. I have serious Ophidiophobia (fear of snakes) and even the word makes me feel ill. (Could be described as mild Onomatophobia, fear of certain words, in this case the previous S word) and I can’t touch anything that resembles their skin.
24. I am obsessed with Pugs. I actually squeal if I see a pug in the street and if I see any item with a Pug on it, I will buy it (which has resulted in Pug mugs, Pug wash bag, Pug glasses case, Pug calendars…you get the picture) and I even have a list of names for my future Pug.
25. I have hypermobility Elhers-Danlos syndrome. This means I have very flexible joints, I bruise easily and I pretty much always have a bad back/neck, but on the plus side it means some pretty cool party tricks!
26. My eyes really are as blue as they look. Most people ask me if I wear contacts and I do, but they don’t alter the colour of my eyes, they are just naturally ridiculously blue!
27. I’m funny about things lining up or being put back in the right place.
28. I could watch the food channels all day if left to do so.
29. I cannot stand Tequila, it stems from an unfortunate night at school.
30. I have a very over active imagination.
So there, I’ve done it. Be brave and do your own, even if you just do it for youself, you might learn something.