1. I found out that I have been short listed for Company Style Blogger Awards in the category of Best Use of Photography. I was so so shocked and overwhelmed by it all. Thanks so much to everyone who voted before and has voted again this time round. It really means a lot.
2. Lightweight jumpers in spring colours, for when the sunshine decides to grace us with its presence for longer than an hour!
3. I went to the boy’s house and we had Thai for dinner. Yellow curry with prawns and coconut rice. Yum.
4. My Mum bought me a Pug cushion from Primark. I love it.
5. We took a little road trip up to Birmingham to celebrate our friends engagement. While we waited for the others to arrive before we left for Birmingham I made daisy chains….
6. …and we stretched out in the sun for a while.
7. We stayed in a Studio Apartment from CityQuarters in Birmingham. We had our own little flat with a kitchen.
8. I loved the lights in Birmingham. It was like a little dance floor in the bypass.
9. We stumbled over to All Bar One for brunch with about 15 other people from the party the night before. I was so hungry I forgot to take a picture of my breakfast! But I had eggy bread with bacon & maple syrup.
10. This little guy had scared the living daylights out of me the night before, but in the daylight he was quite cute!